STUDENT NEWS - Jan 26th
STUDENTCARD is a separate discount card to your OPSA ID card or Radio1 card – you can check them out on line to see if it is worth you purchasing one
Now is a great time to get your hands on a StudentCard to start saving – check out studentcard.co.nz
FREE PARKING for students at the Forsyth Barr Stadium car park (Dunedin)
- 130 spaces (marked with OP) for use 7.30am-7.30pm.
- Must display a valid permit in the windscreen
- First-in, first-served - space will not always be guaranteed.
- May be times when the carpark is required for special stadium events
- To obtain a parking permit – log in to your Student Hub first - register online - https://www.op.ac.nz/about-us/parking-form print your own parking permit.
ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE IN NEW STUDENT VILLAGE (Dunedin) APARTMENTS
- Each apartment has: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, lounge with sofas, TV, dining area with a table and chairs and kitchen with everything you need
- You get a furnished bedroom, bathroom to share with just one other person, internet and power
- You can live in a brand new, warm and fully-furnished apartment for $285 per person, per week – plus you can sign up to our catering service for an extra $100 a week.
- Apply today at www.opsv.co.nz.
Otago Community Trust, Dunedin City Council and Cosy Homes Trust are teaming up to make insulating Otago homes more affordable than ever.
We’ve topped up the Government’s pool of Warm Up New Zealand subsidies, making it FREE for eligible households to insulate their homes.
For more information, please call us on 03 425 7878
Low Income Rental - 75% subsidy for landlords available now
Low Income Homeowner - 100% subsidy available now
- House built before 2000 and Homeowner or main tenant has a community services card (CSC) OR
- Homeowner or tenant has an income within $20,000 above the CSC threshold and has a respiratory condition (asthma, COPD, etc)
CHECK OUT VOLUNTEERING OPTIONS – see OPSA to assist with your options while studying at OP for OPScarfie Volunteers or visit UniCrew Volunteers